Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 408 ATG DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Just catching up with post we have a New Challenge 
over on 



This week our fabulous 


as choosen this week's added twist 

CHALLENGE '408'ANYTHING GOES added TWIST 
'B FOR BUG' 

Our fabulous sponser this week is 



So for my card this week i used a image from our sponser 




CS- White-Red
PAPER-from stash 
IMAGE- Bee Flower from Bugaboo Stamps used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Crealies square double stitch double dot dies 
Spell binder's die for sentiment 
*****

As all ways you will see gorgeous and beautiful makes 
from the DT ladies 
for your inspiration 
Please pop over and take a look and hop you will join us 

Have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx


8 comments:

tilly said...

a lovley bright card Dianne, hope all went well yesterday, thinking of you, keep warm this weekend xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Dianne great design hope hospital was ok hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card sending a hugs Ginny x As I do Rodos

Lilly said...

Beautiful card Dianne, I love the pretty colours. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love how you have coloured the image. I hope everything is okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

How sweet & stunning Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute x

NickScrapShack said...

This is adorable. Love your colouring and I like the "flower" shaped sentiment.
Wish you a great week to come! Nick