Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '404' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 
EVERYONE 

Yes it's time once again for a New Challenge 
over on 



This week our added twist  as bee picked by our fabulous 


CHALLENGE '404' ANYTHING GOES added TWIST 
'RIBBON

We are sponsered this week by 


  
So for my card this week i have used a stamp 
from my stash this is one of my fav but you cannot buy this 
anymore 

'DAISY



CS-White-Blue 
IMAGE- Stamp 'Daisy' used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Spellbinder's Scallop circle die 
Crealies large circle double stitch double dot dies 
Lace -Blue Ribbon-Pearl's 
*****

Hope you like what i have made this week and please 
join us on this week's challenge 
You will see gorgeous make's as all ways from 
the DT ladies 
and don't forget to check if you were our 
Winner or one of our Top Three 
for last week 

See you there and have a wonderful week end 

Dianne xx 


12 comments:

tilly said...

She is beautiful Dianne and a lovely card, hope you have some sunshine today xx

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Dianne love daisy and i can remember her being as hot as cute when she was 1st released with her selling out so quickly. Fab card again have a good week my friend

Lilly said...

Beautiful card Dianne, the stamp is lovely. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card that image you have used is just so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty & thoroughly gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

carol said...

Hi Dianne this is so cute, i forget about these adorable images.
have a good week, x carol

Jo said...

So pretty.....that image is adorable! x

Laine said...

She is lovely Dianne. Wonderful colour choice. I also have this one in my stash somewhere!
Laine
x

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

NickScrapShack said...

Hi, I hope you have had a great weekend. I have been away for a short holiday and had a great times, therefore the late visit here.
Your card is so pretty, great design with the circle elements and I love the layered scalloped circle. Beautiful ribbon too.
Hope the rest of the week will be great, Hugs Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

A very pretty card Dianne, loving the blues and loving seeing Daisy, I have her too! Trouble is I'm so busy using digi images I forget about all my old rubber! have a great week xx