Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '142' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my DT inspiration 

for 


ADDED TWIST 'EMBOSSING


My inspiration this fortnight i have used one of 
my own stamps 

'JELLY PIP
( Sugar Nellie) 



CS-White-Yellow 
IMAGE- Jelly Pip Sugar Nellie Stamp used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT - Stamp
USED- Spellbinder's dies for sentiment 
Spellbinder's Border Die 
Spellbinder's Scallop Oval die 
Joy Craft's Bow die 
*****

I hope you will join us again this fortnight 
it would be lovely to see you there 
and if you need some inspiration pop over and take a look
at the fabulous creations from the DT ladies 

See you there 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww haven’t seen her for ages, so cute

Janette said...

So bright and cheerful Dianne... lovely card...xxx

coops said...

So stunning Dianne.Gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colour combo ;D

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real stunner Diane.
Sorry I am not about much but I get so busy with the Salvation Army.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx