Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '399' ATG added TWIST DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's that time again for a New Challenge over on 

CRAFTY CATZ 
CHALLENGE BLOG 

 This week's added twist as been choosen by our 
fabulous and talented 


CHALLENGE '399'ATG added TWIST 
'ONE FOR THE LADIES

So for my inspiration this week i have used a image 
from our fabuous sponser 

'SOFIA



CS-White
PAPER- from a paper pad 
IMAGE- Sofia from Rick St Dennis used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT - Used peel off letter's 
USED - Spellbinder's border die to create the shape image
 is on
Sizzix swirl die's 
*****

Our fabulous sponser this week is 



Thank you for sponsering our challenge 

So i hope you will join us and all way's you will gorgeous 
and wonderful inspiration from my fellow teamies 

I look forward to seeing you there and have a 
lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colours & detail Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love her attitude Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Fabulously fun card Dianne..
Have a lovely weekend my friend..xx

tilly said...

lovely bright papers to set your image off, have a nice weekend xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Dianne, a super image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

NickScrapShack said...

So cool Dianne! I love the flower power look, so right with this image. Well done!
Wish you a great week to come!
Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the pink and black Dianne and the shape of the mat the image is on is fab, have a great week xx