Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i am here today with 
my inspiration here on my blog and over on 
the Challenge Blog 
as part of a fabulous Design Team
 for 



My inspiration this week i have used the gorgeous image 




CS-White
PAPER-From stash 
IMAGE- Lily's Lullaby 2 from CCK Etsy Shop used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp
USED- Border sent from a friend
Joycraft's Corner Die 
Pearl's 
*****

You will find this image and many more over on 



Hope you like what i have to show you today
and have you joined us on our Monthly Challenge 
the theme for this month is 


It would be fabulous to see you join us you can win fabulous prize's 
and don't forget we have a challenge taking place over on 
our


the ladies would love to see you join in hope to 
see you there 
I will be back soon with more inspiration for you 

Dianne xx 


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Beautiful card Dianne..xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring and layout Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laine said...

Lovely in lilac and lemon Dianne.
Laine
x

Viv said...

Just lovely Dianne. x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colours and design, beautiful image.
Hugs
Wendy xx