Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my DT inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the Challenge Blog for 



My inspiration this week i have used one of the many 
gorgeous image's you can find over on 



I have used the gorgeous image 




CS-White
PAPER'S-from stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp 
USED- Sweet Dixie-Seaweed and Shell die 
Printable Heaven-Fish Die 
Pearl's 
*****
Hope you like what i have to show you this week 
and given you some inspiration 

Our Monthly Challenge is still taking place you still 
have to join us this month's theme is 


Hope to see you there have fun!!
and don't forget we have a Challenge taking place 
over on our FACEBOOK group too

Dianne xx 


1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Dianne. Love those colours and the sweet image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx