Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
AND 
GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well today i am here with my inspiration here 
on my blog and over on the challenge blog for the fabulous DT 
for 



I have used on my card this week the beautiful image from 
a set of four images




CS-White-Black
PAPER'S -from stash
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Bamboo embossing folder 
Small Butterfly die 
Glamour Dust 

Hope you like what i have made to show you this week 
and don't forget to join us on this month's challenge 


It would be great to see you join us 
 You can find this image and many more 
gorgeous images from 



Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card wonderful colouring Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Beautiful Dianne and I think the colours are perfect for this image, she looks stunning....
Have a lovely day,enjoy...xxx

Laine said...

She is stunning Dianne. Such a beauty!
Laine
xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dianne, love the image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Dianne. Love your gorgeous colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Dianne, such a beautifully coloured image - she's gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful job, Diann! Jeanie Ellis, www.scrapbookingmamaw.blogspot.com