Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
EVERYONE 

Yes i am back crafting just taking a bit at a time i would like to thank all of the Design Teams
for giving me time off and to thank all of the gorgeous card's i have received you are the best and today back at hospital to find out 
if the tablets i am on having been working so fingers crossed 

  So onto my first card 
for a while is my inspiration for the fabulous DT for 



My card and the image i have used is to co-inside with our New Monthly Challenge 


Here is my card using the gorgeous image 




CS-White
PAPER-from stash
used my promarker's 
USED-Cheery Lynn Spider web die 
Cheery Lynn Corner die 
JoyCraft's Mushroom Die 
Leaf punch 

So there you go i hope you will join us on this month's challenge 
and i looked forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stuning card and colouring of the image. so good to see you back.Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Oh Dianne it's just wonderful to see you back, I really hope today's results are what your praying for flower...
Fabulous card to begin with, she looks brilliant....
Have a good day my dear friend...xxx

Laine said...

So vibrant and beautiful Dainne.
Laine
xx

Elise said...

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Dianne!!! I'm so happy to see you're back crafting! Hope the tablets have been working for you ...

Sending big hugs,
Elise

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous rich colours and a fantastic layout sweetie. Hope the tablets are working for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx