Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOWCASE DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today on my blog and over on the Show case Blog 
with my inspiration for 




My show case for today i used the image which is the one 
you can used for the progressive challenge too over on Face Book 





CS-White-Black 
PAPER-Yellow
IMAGE-Flamenco Dancer from CAAB Shop used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Black peel off letter's 
USED-Sweet Dixie Daisy pattern large die 
Black Lace 
Yellow Roses
Sweet Dixie leaf die 

Hope you like my inspiration for today and don't forget to join us 
on our monthly challenge with the theme of 

' SPRING

It would be lovely to see you there 

Enjoy your weekend 

Dianne xx 





6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow she is fab, lovely colour on a dull day here

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Dianne. Love the sunny look to it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Dianne.
Sue x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Dianne, fabulous image and colour combo.
Hugs
Wendy xx

coops said...

So stunning Dianne.Gorgeous image and your striking colour combo is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Olga Fink said...

A stunning card Dianne! Your cards always amaze me! Very inspiring!
xoxo Olga