Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION ' SUN FLOWER'

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the challenge blog for 


My card today is my inspiration to co-inside with our 
Monthly Challenge for March

This month's challenge as the theme 

'SPRING/EASTER

I have used on my card today a image from a set of four 
which you can find over on 







CS-White
PAPER'S - from stash 
IMAGE -Sunflower ( set of Four) from CCK Etsy Store -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT To add 
USED- Jus-cutz Large circle dies 
Flower punch-circle punch to make sun flower's  
Sweet Dixie Flower die and other flower's from stash 

Hope you like what i have to show you today and please 
join us on this month's challenge there are fabulous prize's to win 
and if you use any of Ching Chou Kuik's images you can enter 
our challenge twice 
and we also have our Monthly Challenge taking place over on our 




Please pop over and take a look 

I look forward to seeing you join us 

Dianne xx 




3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful array of colours and a gorgeous layout sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Laine said...

She is lovely Dianne. Great image and detail.
Laine
xx

Karenzkardz said...

Wow fabulous. Soo vibrant xx