Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

CUTE AS A BUTTON DT INSPIRATION 'ESPECIALLY FOR YOU'

HELLO 

Hope you are all ok i am here today tos show 
some inspiration here on my blog and over 
on the


for 

CUTE AS A BUTTON  DESIGN TEAM


My inspiration today i have used the gorgeous image 



A few pics too look at 
First i printed out the image and coloured her using 
my promarker's 



HAIR-Raw Sienna -Mustard-Tulip Yellow-Buttercup 
SKIN-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink 
OTHER COLOUR'S 
Saffron-Vanilla-Burgundy-Leaf Green-Apple 
White Gel Pen 

Then i decided what card stock to use and them embossed this with 
Die'sire embossing folder 'Lattice' 
and used Spellbinder's Scallop Oval die to cut around image  



I used a rose digi image from Digital Delight's coloured and did some fancy cutting 
and a sentiment to match and used some pearl's
to finish off  

Then it was just a case of putting everything together 
and this is my card 




Hope you like 

Thank you for looking and your fabulous comments 
you leave me 

Dianne xx 



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely fresh colours on this cute image

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful colouring gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

So bright and beautiful Dianne,
Laine
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Dianne.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Dianne.Fab striking colours and i love the cute image ;D

xx coops xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colouring Dianne, this image is sweet too.x[aNNie]