Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '336' ANYTHING GOES WITH ADDED TWIST -DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's Friday so that means a New Challenge 
over on 

 This week's theme as been choosen by our fabulous 
and talented 


CHALLENGE '336' ANYTHING GOES with ADDED TWIST 
'AUTUMN COLOUR'S

My inspiration today i have used one of the many 
fabulous ans wonderful images 
from our fabulous sponser this week 





CS-White-Brown
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Scarf Lover from The East Wind -used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Spellbinder die 
USED-Spellbinder's Heart die 

A CAS card this week 

Our fabulous sponser this week is 



Thank you for sponsering our challenge 

So i hope to see you join us again this week 
and if you need some inspiration please take a look 
at the gorgeous makes from my fellow teamies 
I look forward to seeing you there and visiting your fabulous 
blog's 

Have fun and a fabulous week end 

Dianne xx 


12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the image gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Good morning Dianne, what a gorgeous card you made, great image and fab colours....
Have a great weekend...xXxX

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful image fantastic colouring a truly wonderfully designed CAS style card Dianne
hugs lorraine x

tilly said...

great colouring on her hair Dianne, pretty autumn card, enjoy your weekend
Tilly

Elise said...

Wow! BEAUTIFULLY coloured Dianne! I love it!

Big hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love this :0)) hugs Pops x

NickScrapShack said...

This looks marvelous Dianne! Love your colouring and I like the green background with the matching hearts.
Very pretty!
Hope you´re having a great weekend!
Nick

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours. Sorry for late comment, seem to have slipped of my blog reading list grrrrrrr

aussie aNNie said...

Great colour combo's here and loving that image.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card Dianne, hope you had a great weekend?!
Hugs Donna xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Loving the green Dianne, she looks fabulous, great paper too, sorry I'm so late popping by, hope you've had a good one xx