Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

CUTE AS A BUTTON PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my inspiration 
for 



For our challenge over on our 


If you haven't joined up then pop over as we have the gorgeous 
image i have used today for FREE but you must join up and join 
in on the challenge if you do you will be able and entitled to our next Freebie 
for our challenge for September 
You will find all of what you have to do over there 

This month's image for August is 





CS- White 
PAPER-from stash 
IMAGE-Hawaiian Mermaid -CAAB -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -To add 
USED-Sweet Dixie-Coral die 
Spellbinder's Sea Horse die 
Pearl's -Spider Webbing 

Hope you will find the time to join in on our 
fabulous challenge 
I look forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 







6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a beauty, love her hair

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful colours and card design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & a gorgeous image too... I have joined the FB group... just waiting to be accepted to get the free image so I can join in ;) hehehe xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Laine said...

A beautiful card Dianne. Love the colour palette used.
Laine
xx

coops said...

So stunning Dianne. A gorgeous mermaid and your design and colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, fabulous image.
Hugs
Wendy xx