Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE '12' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my inspiration  
for or New Challenge over on



CHALLENGE '12' ANYTHING GOES

My inspiration is using one of the many gorgeous images 
from our 
fabulous and fantastic sponser 



So onto my card i have used the beautiful image 

'JASMIN




CS-White-Red-Black
IMAGE-Jasmin-Julia Spiri-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-X-cut label dies
Spellbinders borderbilities
Pear Trim-Pearl's-Gems
Touch of Glamour Dust 

I hope you will join us again on the challenge 
it would be fabulous to see you there 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous makes 
from the DT ladies 
for your inspiration 
We have fabulous prize's for you to win too

There are a few little rules for you to look at before 
you enter 

**You must be on a DT anywhere in the world **
*3 entries permitted*
*Theme is all way's Anything Goes*
* Back link your entry to this challenge linking your 
project entered and not your entire blog*
*You must be a follower

Look forward to see you there  

Dianne xx 


 

4 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Dianne this is a very beautiful card! and fits perfectly with the image! perfect!
xoxo Olga

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just a super gorgeous creation you have made here Dianne for your World Wide DT Project. I just love this image and you have coloured her to beautifully. Your design is stunning with the striking Black/White/Red (my favourite colours). Nice work and am proud to have you back working with me on the Team.
Hugs Annette

Wanda said...

Beautiful card! So elegant with the black, red and white color combo!
Hugs,
Wanda