Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

NEW RELEASE'S OVER ON CUTE AS A BUTTON DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

I am with second post today to tell you about the gorgeous
 New Releases
from 



I have made a card using one of the New Release 

'ON THE BEAM




CS-White-PAPER-from Digital Delights By LoubyLoo
IMAGE-On the Beam from Cute As A Button-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-stamp
USED-Card Candy-Lemon ribbon for bow 

You will love the New Releases 
There is a special offer on so please take look below 

and don't forget to join us on this month's challenge 


It would be lovely to see you join in 

Dianne xx 


5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dianne this is such a cute, adorable card the image is a beauty, love the colours and the card fold, terrific make
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the image and such a beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Dianne, love everything about it.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

Olga Fink said...

Such a fantastic card Dianne! I love the hole design and how the colors match with the little girl!
xoxo Olga