Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '92' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time for a New Challenge over on


CHALLENGE '92' ANYTHING GOES 

My inspiration today i have two card's 
to show you 
form both of our sponser's this week

This is my first on using 

'LILY



CS-White
IMAGE-Lily from Robyn Fetish Designs -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Spellbinder's Floral Oval's 
Cheery Lynn Corner die 
Pink Ribbon

My Second card is using the image


CS-White-Blue 
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Pin-up girl from SLS Lines-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Buttons

Two fantastic sponser's this week 


And 


Thank you for sponsering our challenge 

So i look forward to seeing your amazing designs 
again this week 
and please pop over to see the fantastic creations 
from the DT ladies 

Have Fun !!

Dianne xx 


6 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Both beautiful cards Dianne xx

Laine said...

Such lovely cards Dianne. Laine xx

Jolanda's Blog said...

Wow, beautiful cards!!
Jolanda XX

Michelle said...

Lovely both cards. I like how you made the one with the pin up girl. The anchor buttons are great.
xxx Michelle

cotnob said...

Hi Dianne, sorry I haven't visited for a while - your blog hasn't been showing up on my feed for some reason!
Two fabulous cards, I especially like the beautiful image and elegant design of the first one.
Pauline
x

~@ngie~ said...

two fantastic cards darl :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway