Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE '75' ADD RIBBON -DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my inspiration and to tell you 
we have a New Challenge over on


CHALLENGE '75' ADD RIBBON

My inspiration today i have used a image 
from one of our sponser's 

'ALANNAH
(Miss Daisy Stamps





CS-White-Silver Mirror
PAPER-Paper pad DCWV-Rose Tinted Christmas
IMAGE-Alannah from Miss Daisy Stamps -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Pink Glitter Ribbon
MB-Crystal Snowflake 

Our fabulous sponser's this week are 



And 

MORGANS ART WORLD 



Both fabulous sponser's 

I hope you will be able to join us i look forward to seeing 
your fabulous make's 
and you will find gorgeous creation's from all of 
the Design Team ladies again 
for your inspiration 
Please pop over and take a look and join us 

Dianne xx 


9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is a cutie and lovw the non traditional colours. I have a couple of giveaways so hop over

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made creation...such a fabulous design...xx {aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lau W said...

Love Christmas in pink, superb !
xx

Laine said...

So pretty in pink Dianne. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Dianne the colour is wonderful so is the image and sparkly ribbon a smashing festive make
hugs
lorraine x

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Very beautiful Dianne! Alannah is very pretty in pink! Your snowflakes and glitter are awesome! It's a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors <3

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is soooo sweet Dianne. I love the pinks you used.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT Teamie