Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

CUTE AS A BUTTON INSPIRATION POST

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i am here today to show you a little 
inspiration on my blog and the showcase blog 
for 


The image i have used today the gorgeous 

'PEBBLES




CS-White
PAPER'S-Orange from stash other one from cd 
IMAGE-Pebbles from CAAB Digi Stamps-used my promarker's 
USED-Sentiment and all embellishments are printed from the 
fabulous cd Stick's and Bone's from Polka Doodle 

Hope like what i have to show you today and don't 
forget we have a challenge taking place over on the challenge blog


It would be fabulous if you could join in  
I will add a few links for you 

Dianne xx

CHALLENGE BLOG


5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie. Such gorgeous layout and design.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

kbrandy4 said...

Fab fun card Dianne! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog... hugs Hazel xx

Viv said...

Been away again and only home for a few days so playing catch up again Dianne. This is a fun image and you've showcased it beautifully. Hope all is OK with you. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another stunning card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Dianne. Laine
xx