Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

CUTE AS A BUTTON CHALLENGE '23' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i here today with my inspiration 
and to tell you we have New Challenge over on 



CHALLENGE '23' FATHER'S DAY 


On my card today i have used the gorgeous image 

'FISHING




CS-White-Brown
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-'Fishing' Cute As A Button -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-String -Buttons-Gloss Gel 
Fish image 

Hope you will join us on this challenge it would 
be fabulous if you could 
and
 you will see gorgeous makes from the Design Team 
for your inspiration 

Hope to see you there 

Dianne xx 







2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic male card.. I love the super cute image & the use of string for a framed effect :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Olga Fink said...

Such a gorgeous card! perfect for a man! I love the scene you created!
xoxo olga