Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION 'THE MOMENT'

HELLO 

Hope you are all well friends 

I am  here today with my inspiration 
as part of a fabulous team  and my second post 
scroll down for my first one 
for 


My card i have to showcase today is using the gorgeous image 
from 


The team this week have had to use Button's 
somewhere on there design's 
So this is mine 

'THE MOMENT




CS-White-Black
PAPER'S-from stash
IMAGE- The Moment form CCK Etsy Store-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Spellbinder's Devine Eloquence Die
Spellbinder's die for sentiment 
Sue Wilson's border die 
Spellbinder's Heart die 
Button's 

You can see my card over on the blog today and 
you wiil gorgeous inspiration from the ladies 
thru out this week 

Have you joined on this month's challenge 

'PEARL'S AND LACE

You still have plenty of time to join in 
and also we have a challenge taking place over 
on our 

So please pop over and take a look 

Dianne xx 


My First post is below this one for today 
for 
World Wide Open Design Team 
'

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Just beautiful !!!
xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, love the colours and sweet image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation..love your sweet image and colours are great...xx {aNNie}