Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

MORGANS ART WORLD CHALLENGE -CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today to tell you we have a New Challenge 
over on 


CHALLENGE '9' ANYTHING GOES

My inspiration today i have used one of the gorgeous image's 
you can find on


I have used today to make a card one of the gorgeous images

'BALLERINA'




CS-White-from Craftwork cards
PAPER-BMD
IMAGE-Ballerina from Morgans Art Stamps used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Spellbinders Labels 40 Decorative Elements
Sweet Dixie Flower and Leaf dies
Blue organza ribbon
Gems 

Hope you will be able to join us on the challenge 
it would be lovely to see you there 
Please pop over and take a look at the gorgeous make's 
from the Creative Team 'A' ladies 

Look forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 


'

5 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Dianne. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such pretty colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Dianne, such a pretty image and lovely blues.
Pauline
x

Olga Fink said...

This is so beautiful Dianne!
xoxo Olga