Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

JOLLY HOLLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE '69' SANTA-DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I am here today with my inspiration as part of the DT 
for 


For our New Challenge 

CHALLENGE '69' SANTA 

Yes we would like you to use good old santa 
on your design's 

For inspiration today i have used a image 
from one of our sponser's 


My card is CAS for today 




CS-White-Tan-PAPER-from stash-IMAGE-Bobblehead Santa -Bugaboo Stamps 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp
USED -Fluffy stuff  from Wood ware 

Our sponser's are 


Fabulous sponser's 

I hope you will join us again on the challenge 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous make's and inspiration 
from the DT 
Look forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ho ho ho indeed, what a jolly chap he is! Awesome hun. Hugs xx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Dianne. Made me smile!
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Dianne, such a fun Santa image.
Pauline
x