Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE '70' USE A DIE CUT -DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with inspiration as part of the Design Team 
for 



Today  see's the start of a New Challenge 

CHALLENGE '70' USE A DIE CUT 

My card today i used  a image from one 
of our fabulous sponser's this week 





CS-White-Green
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Xmas pudding from Dr Digi Stamps-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -From stash
USED-Striped Ribbon
Poppystamps-Stitched holly die's 
Spellbinder's scallop circle die 

Our fabulous sponser's this week are 

ALL DRESSED UP 
MELONHEADZ

Three fabulous sponser's 

I look forward to seeing your wonderful creation's 
and if you need some inspiration 
just take a look at the gorgeous make's from the DT ladie's 

Have Fun !!

Dianne xx 



6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Dianne ! Love that Christmas pudding ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Laine said...

Fabulous and festive Dianne!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love Christmas pud!! Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa xx said...

Not such a fan of the real thing, so this is my kind of Christmas pud....gorgeous card xc

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, a super CAS design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

So gorgeous Dianne.A fab christmas pudding and i love your traditional colours :D

xx coops xx