Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

FB CHALLENGE FOR CHING-CHOU KUK 'THE FOUR ELEMENT'S' INSPIRATION


HI
EVERYONE 

I have made something to share with you today as i 
have joined in on 



The challenge is 

'THE FOUR ELEMENT'S
( Earth-Water-Fire-Air

So for my project today i have made a coaster 
using one of a set of four the gorgeous image's 
you can find over on 






USED-Circle piece of MDF painted 
then used image -The Seahorse from CCK Etsy Store coloured using my promarker's 
and Cosmic Shimmer paints cut out then glued onto mdf then used 
Modge Podge coated it a couple of times then added some liquid pearl's 
First time i have used Modge Podge 

Hope you like this it will be better next time 

So if you fancy joining please pop over 
the ladie's would love to see you there 

Have Fun !!

Dianne xx 

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

Beautiful rich colours Annie. She is a beauty.
Laine
xx

coops said...

So stunning Dianne.Fabulous bold colours and I love the shape and beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Dianne, such a gorgeous design.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Dianne. Sorry I will be probably missing on and off as I have had the very devastating news about my husband. They will be sending him home from hospital in the next couple of days with not much hope. I can't have emails sent to me as they go to both computers and I am having a terrible trouble deleting them from his all the time the ones I do not want him to see.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dianne this is so beautiful what an awesome project, the colours and image are truly wonderful I love it
hugs
lorraine x