Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE -DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

My project today is my inspiration for 


My inspiration today is to co-inside with our New Challenge 
for February 

'LOVE

Which as just started 

On my project today i have made a plaque the image 
i have used is from 


Where you can find the one i have used and many more 




PAPER-from stash -IMAGE -Key of Love -CCK Etsy store used my 
promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Spellbinder's die's -With Love 
USED-MDF Heart 
Spellbinder's Heart die 
Joy craft's key die 
Small wooden heart -painted then added colour 
Rose's -Black Ribbon 

Hope you will be able to join us on this month's challenge 
it would be lovely to see you there 
You will see lot's of fabulous make's for your inspiration 
all thru the week 
and we also have a New Challenge started over on our 


'ROMANCE

So you could join in on both of the challenges 
I look forward to seeing your fabulous creation's and have Fun !!

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Dianne, fabulous design.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous card and detail Dianne.
Laine
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning design and colouring of the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Irena Stefanova said...

A gorgeous card in lovely colours and a nice shape.Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog, hope you will join us again.
Irena DT

Vixykins said...

Awesome design Dianne! I'm gonna have to go look at the store now, I blame you haha!
Thank You for joining in our challenge at Crafts & Me. Please pop over for our new challenge of "Spring"