Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

MORGANS ART WORLD CHALLENGE BLOG CREATIVE INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Are you ready for Christmas ? 

Me i am ready as i ever be 

Today i am here with my inspiration as part of 
Creative Team 'A' 
for our New Fortnightly Challenge over on 


Our challenge this 2 week's is 

CHALLENGE '14' SILVER or GOLD CHRISTMAS 

For my inspiration today i have used the gorgeous image 


Which you can find over on 



CS-White-Lilac-Silver 
IMAGE-Winter '10' -used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Memory Box -Snowflake border die 
Marianne Designs -Icicle border die 
Silver foiled snowflakes 
Ribbon lilac with silver edging 

It would be fantastic if you could join us on this fortnightly challenge 
you will see gorgeous make's from the Creative Team 'A' ladies 
for your inspiration 
Please pop over and take a look 

Dianne xx 

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

i love the colours and image Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

Beautiful color palette and detail Dianne.
Laine
xx

Laine said...

Beautiful color palette and detail Dianne.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Dianne, such a pretty image and lovely lilac and silver combination.
Pauline
x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Dianne, and lovely colours :o)
Jackie xx

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Dianne ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, as always, and I also love the pretty colours...
If I don't get back this way, I hope you and yours have the best of times, enjoy the season my lovely friend...xxx

Inger Harding said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colours!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
Hugs, Inger

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx