Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

INSPIRATION FOR MOON FLOWER DIGI STAMPS 'DULPHINA MISS REINDEER'

GOOD MORNING 

Today this is my first post and i am here with my inspiration 
for 


I used the gorgeous New Christmas image which you can 
find over at 



***
***
***
CS-White-PAPER-from stash-IMAGE-Dulphina Miss Reindeer from 
Used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -stamp 'Winter Wishes'
USED-Memory Box Bauble die -Sparkle peel off's -Glamour Dust 
***
You will see lot's of gorgeous make's from 
the DT thru out this month using the same image 

I will be back a little later with my DT 
make for Crafty Catz 

Dianne xx 

3 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Dianne. x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Dianne :o)
Jackie xx

Catherine said...

This is so pretty Dianne ! Love the baubles ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine