Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '21' ANYTHING GOES DT

GOOD MORNING 

I am here with my first post today as part of the

 Design Team 

for 


Challenge '21' Anything Goes

On my card today i have used one of the fabulous images from 
our sponser for this week's challenge 


*****
*****
*****
CS-White-PAPER'S from stash-IMAGE-Pearl's in my Hair from A Day For Daisies
using my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Happy Birthday-USED-Joycrafts corner die-Poppystamps 
Bird cage die-Flower's cut with Cricut-Pearl's
*****
Our sponser for this week's challenge is 

Prize to follow 

As alway's you will find gorgeous and beautiful creations 
from the Design Team ladies 

I hope you will be able to join us again this week 
and look forward to seeing your wonderful creation's  
Have Fun !! 

I will be back a little later with second post for 

Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog 

Dianne xx 

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, such a pretty image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh my! I love this image Dianne and you have made her magical. Gorgeous colours and design. Brilliant as always. Hugs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Dianne, love the beautiful colours and die cuts! Susan x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

This is just lovely Dianne, I love this image. x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, a beautifully coloured image and pretty details.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous dianne.i love this stunning image and your pretty colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Dianne I really love the colours you have used and that image she is stunning, smashing creation.
hugs
lorraine x